We are following strict protocols set out by the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario and the Ontario Ministry of Health to ensure a safe and positive experience at our clinic.
- At the time of booking an appointment, patients will be required to complete a COVID-19 Screening questionnaire.
- Before entering the clinic, please call from the parking lot 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment to complete the COVID-19 Screening questionnaire.
- If calling from the parking lot is not possible, you may enter the clinic wearing your mask while following all posted policies and then proceed to complete the screening at the plexiglass barrier.
- All patients and visitors in our clinic will be screened prior to EACH visit.
- Questionnaires that result in a positive screen will be guided with steps to follow for the safety of patients and staff.
- All staff are also screened every day before their shift.
- Required by all patients and staff members.
- For those unable to carry a mask from home, masks will be made available at the front desk for purchase. Proceeds from masks will be donated to Riverside Miracle Park and Miracle League for children with challenges to participate in Riverside Minor Baseball programs.
- Patients will be washing or sanitizing their hands as they enter the clinic.
- Staff will sanitize their hands before/after contact with a patient.
- Sanitization stations have been set up for use around the clinic.
PHYSICAL DISTANCING MEASURES
- A plexiglass barrier has been installed at the front desk to maintain a safe barrier between patients and staff.
- Physical distancing will be in effect, with appropriate signage around the clinic with regards to keeping a distance of 6 feet/2 metres.
- Barriers are installed between all gym equipment, beds, and all other areas dedicated to patient treatment.
- Additionally, staff will wear visors when physical distancing is not possible.
- If it is your first appointment, please remain in your car until 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Due to limited space in our waiting room, if it is your subsequent visit, please wait in your car until your scheduled appointment time.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- To reduce the number of people inside the clinic at a single point of time, we ask for patients to attend their Physiotherapy appointments alone unless they are a minor or a person that requires a guardian for assistance.
- We continue to provide direct billing if applicable to your insurance policy, as well as offer Interac Tap, as we prefer cashless methods of payment.